Digital Project Manager
Adnuvo is looking for a Digital Project Manager with minimum 7 years of experience from working in the advertising industry.
Our Digital Project Manager will have to ensure the smooth production of campaigns – from briefing the creatives and the tech people to managing budgets. You need to understand the world of technology.
As a Digital Project Manager, you are primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients. You will also co-ordinate the resources needed to service projects across the entire customer experience from campaigns to technological and complex app development, build strategic operational plans and balance the expectations of clients with the execution of strategic and creative work. The ability to understand client businesses is of great importance. Knowing how to support brand category strategies and divise strong strategies to impactful executions is key.
We are looking for someone who has shown proven results within strategic thinking, client management and flawless executions.
We expect that you will plan the projects into detail from strong strategic de-briefs and SOW’s, and successfully develop Adnuvo’s business accounts creatively and financially, while playing a positive and important role in our new business programme.
Taking a lead in clients’ marketing- and advertising strategies
- Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
We are looking for different skill sets and a wide range of abilities. These include:
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- A background in advertising understanding branding and marketing in a digital world
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level from thinking to crafting presentations on your own.
- A persuasive and confident approach to strategic and creative projects
- Excellent Danish and English written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
Full awareness and experience of all creative processes and techniques
On the whole, this is an office-based role and you will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients. Occasional travel is usually required for client visits, new business presentations, planning and brief taking.
If you are interested in this position please contact Caroline Deichmann-Bendixen (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later that November 1st.